CSS Navigation Menus Css3Menu.com



The Town of Farmersville will be accepting applications for Highway employees.  Please see the Highway Superintendent Barry Tingue or come to the Town Clerk's Office.

The Town Clerk's Office will be CLOSED Friday, July 20, 2018.  Sorry for any inconvience.  I will be back open my regular hours Monday, July 23, 2018.

Bridget Holmes - Town Clerk

Special Election - Farmerville Fire District